Tuesday, November 24, 2009

sexy photo trip

the past few weeks have been crazy! and amazing...and forever changing! change is good, and i hope things just fall into place. I'm not so great at just sitting back and waiting for things to happen, but I believe to weather the storm im going to have to. and im OK with that, for once! :)




the most amazing team of photogaphers and people moved into town. we have been shooting like crazy! and they are so talented! if you arent following me on twitter, i think you should. shit is hilarious, i fucking love twitter!


my new amazing friends have a web-episode call Sexy Photo Trip! It's pretty amazing, go check out some of the episodes! you cant help but fall in love with the girls! There you will find my trailer! hahahah oh my god it is ridicuous!


crash trailer


and here is a teaser from a set for my new site! www.thecrashlife.com.




by 21 15 photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

search

twitter