Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ready...set...go....

my travels start tomorrow. i am so glad i started preparing weeks ago. Got tons of friends and designers that sent me amazing wardrobe. that makes my job so much easier! the slew of amazing talent I am having the pleasure of meeting and working with, just blows my fucking mind. this trip totally came out a silly conversation with my girl friend, kayla jane, about going to boston for a job. then before i knew it, i had managed to turn into a 18 day tour across the country.



I leave tomorrow for phoenix, az. working with the oh so talented, Andy Hartmark. This guy is blows my fucking mind! we finally got to chat today, and I am so excited to meet/work with him tomorrow. Then tomorrow night lil miss micah, gods girls nekid, is coming over to shoot something nekid. im sure it will be fun non the less.


friday, peddeling smut. its been a while since ive done any bondage. im anticipating a very looong day.


saturday im off to abluquerque! Cant wait to see the bf! its my birthday on monday, so i look forward to a little tlc. *wink shooting a little bit. so im looking forward to being sort of lazy.


then wed morning i am off to NEW YORK! i am so fucking excited! I have yet to ever go there, and i think there is something really fucked about that situation! The first couple nights a sweet lil lady named candace, is letting me crash on her couch! cant wait to see her!


then from there on out its pur insanity!


ok, i seriously said enough for now.....


on a nekid note...i have decided I AM NOT SAFE FOR WORK! and i cant not post something on the intrawebs that isnt "sexual" in nature.


with that said...yesterday i had the pleasure of working with michael helms. this is a for sure a photographic genius. We came up with some beautiful images!


Crash7424web

Crash7355web


Crash7450web



ok, ready.....set......go.............

1 comment:

search

twitter