Tuesday, January 12, 2010

travel!!!

holy shit, my life is insane! and i am never happy unless its just like this. :)



jan. 14-19th Las vegas


jan. 20-22nd Phoenix, AZ


Jan. 21-28th Albq., NM !!!ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! 25TH!


Jan. 29-feb 2nd N.Y. N.Y. CRASH and Kayla Jane, big apple takeover


Feb 3. Rhode Island


Feb. 4th Boston


Feb 5-7th Baltimore!!! SHOW FRI AND SATURDAY NIGHT! Tattooed Kingpin Tattoo Convention. Come watch our show, and hangs out! :)



and now i must book tickets, confirm all my shoots, work on wardrobe, hiring hair and m.u.a., book hotels and rent cars, plan 2 shows, book a videographer for the shows, buy props, pay all my bills before i leave, sell my truck, get out of my apartment, celebrate my bday, AND SOME HOW MANAGE TO PACK WARDROBE AND SHOES FOR ALL THIS AWESOMENESS!



oh my goodness...pass the blunt



...then as soon as i get back i get to plan san francisco, philly, lots of LA, dallas, phoenix, denver, maybe columbus and chicago..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

search

twitter