Tuesday, March 30, 2010

its been too long

im not to sure where to begin with a proper update, but any where is better than nothing. :)

the last few months have been a blast. I'Ve pretty much been living on the road. in and out of a suit case, juggling travel dates and my sanity. Im pretty sure I have been home all of 3 days the entire month. surprisingly, im holding it down fairly well.

i've been shooting like a crazy woman, and I have so much to update, edit, and process. way behind! Whats the point of shooting them if I dont share them?

I have found my self at a really awesome place in my career, where I have a pretty clear definition of my place in it all. Im loving my job more and more, and have been very inspired lately. Tons of really amazing projects going on. from galleries, to tv, shows and of course shooting until my legs fall off.


had an amazing show in philly this last weekend! tons of people were in town! bella vendetta hung for the show, joanna angel mc'ed for the night. lovely maxine and jessica came out and did a guest performance. The ever so beautiful marlo marquise did the most amazing burlesque performance ever!

Off to LA tomorrow, for LA kink ball! Im performing in the antiseptic fashion show, you should come watch! hotest fetish designs ever!





one of my newest sets...Ellen Stagg, brooklyn, NY. www.staggstreet.com

ellen stagg and all natural




marlo marquise and ellen stagg...i love those ladies!

marlo and crash take .......



chad michael ward.....

chad michael ward




Michael Helms....

the infamous michael helms



viva van story


my butt by viva




marlo marquise and viva van story.....

marlo marquise and viva van story




marlo marquise, wedding cake and steve prue. our first shoot together.....


marlo marquise and steve prue




gary breckheimer. the master at public nudes. we just shot again, and i cant wait to see...

anguish


more of gary....and yes its snowing!

my_pipes




love these by bob coulture! www.crazybabes.com

bob coulture




bob coulture



a cold day with ed fox! but what an amazing car!

ed fox



im a dork...steve prue...

im a dork



and from the philly show!

philly hotness





No comments:

Post a Comment

search

twitter